Lately, I’ve been doing and learning more about search engine optimization so I have not really been doing much designing. on top of that, the few designs that I have made lately are really boring, black and white with very little visual.
In order to sharpen my design skills, I decided to spend some extra time designing.
This is what I made.
I used Figma and Gimp to make this design. I usually try and find PNG images to make a design with but this time I decided I was going to learn to cut images out of JPG files and it turned out pretty good. I did some quick searches and found the fastest and most accurate way of doing it.
- Select the Path Tool & Trace the object you want to isolate
- Add an Alpha Channel to the image to make the background transparent
- Head over to images and invert the selection
- Press delete to remove the background
- Adjust the size of the canvas
- export the image in png format